Stock+Field’s Great Outdoors Giveaway Terms & Conditions:
VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. OPEN TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE 50 U.S. OR D.C. LIMIT OF 1 GAME PIECE PER PERSON. THIS PROMOTION IS SPONSORED BY STOCK+FIELD, 2600 EAGAN WOODS DRIVE, EAGAN, MN 55121, ("SPONSOR"). TO PLAY YOU MUST MAKE A QUALIFYING PURCHASE OF $10 OR MORE TO BE HANDED A GAME PIECE AT A PARTICIPATING STOCK+FIELD STORE (ONLY GOOD AT STOCK+FIELD STORES IN IL, IN, MI, OH, OR WI) ON AUGUST 1-2, SEPTEMBER 5-6, AND OCTOBER 3-4, 2020. RUB OFF THE INDICATED AREA TO REVEAL WHAT PRIZE VALUE YOU HAVE WON. GAME PIECES MUST BE REDEEMED AT THE STORE REGISTER BY OCTOBER 31, 2020 FOR A DISCOUNT ON STORE MERCHANDISE EQUAL TO THE PRIZE VALUE. NO TRANSFERS, SUBSTITUTIONS, OR CASH AWARDS PERMITTED. SPONSOR WILL NOT REPLACE LOST OR STOLEN GAME PIECE. ALL FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL TAXES ON PRIZES AND ANY OTHER COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH ACCEPTANCE OR USE OF A PRIZE ARE PLAYER'S SOLE RESPONSIBILITY. PLAYERS AGREE TO INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS SPONSOR, ITS PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES AND AFFILIATES AND THEIR RESPECTIVE DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES AND AGENTS FROM LOSSES OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, DEATH, OR PROPERTY DAMAGE OR LOSS, ARISING OUT OF PARTICIPATION IN THE PROMOTION OR RECEIPT OR USE OF ANY PRIZE.
DATES OF SWEEPSTAKES
Sweepstakes begin at 12:00:01am Central Time on August 1, 2020 and ends at 11:59:59pm Central Time on October 4, 2020 (the “Sweepstakes Period”).
Entrant must be a legal resident of Illinois, Ohio, Indiana, Michigan, or Wisconsin, residing within 30 miles of the nearest Stock+Field location. Entrant must be eighteen (18) years of age or older as of the date of entry (the “Entrant”). Employees of Stock+Field Stores and their immediate families (defined as the individual’s husband, wife, child, mother, father, sister, brother, sister-in-law, or brother-in-law), as well as the employees and representatives of related and partnered companies (as identified at the discretion of Stock+Field Stores), are not eligible to participate.
HOW TO ENTER
Those eligible to enter may do so by completing the entry form. No purchase is necessary to enter. The event of a purchase and/or the monetary value of said purchase will have no reflection on the entrant’s odds of winning. Entrants are required to fully complete all questions identified on the survey as required (required questions are identified by an asterisk (*) placed at the end of the respective question). Surveys may be submitted in stores or via our online web form. Entrants may enter Sweepstakes once per week.
Potential prize winners will be selected by a random drawing within 30 days of the end of the Sweepstakes Period. By entering this sweepstakes, entrants fully and unconditionally agree to be bound by these official rules and the decisions of Stock+Field Stores.
There will be one (1) winner of the Sweepstakes Grand Prize ($10,000 (ten-thousand dollars) (“Grand Prize”) and two (2) winners of the Sweepstakes Secondary Prize ($5,000 (five-thousand dollars)). The winners of the Secondary Prizes will be chosen in a random drawing to be held on August 31, 2020, and September 30, 2020. The winner of the Grand Prize will be chosen in a random drawing to be held on October 4, 2020 or not more than thirty (30) days after the Sweepstakes End. The winners will be notified October 5, 2020 or within ten (10) days after the drawings via the email address provided at the time of entry. It is the responsibility of each Entrant to keep his or her email address current and operating, and to monitor it on a regular basis. The potential winners must respond within three (3) days after receiving an email notification from us telling you that you have won the Grand Prize. If the potential winner responds in a timely manner to the email, he or she will be sent, by entrant’s email provided in the Sweepstakes Entry Form, an “AFFIDAVIT Of ELIGIBILITY, LIABILITY, AND PUBLIC RELEASE” form (“Affidavit”). The potential winner must sign and return the Affidavit to us to be confirmed as the Sweepstakes prize winner. If the Affidavit is not returned to us fully executed within seven (7) days after you receive it, you will be deemed to have declined the Sweepstakes prize and, we, without further notice or liability to you, will select another potential winner for that prize by random drawing. We will not be responsible for electronic communications that are undeliverable for any reason, including but not limited to any form of active or passive filtering, or if there is insufficient space in the potential winner’s account to receive email messages. Additionally, we will not be responsible for a potential winner’s failure to advise us of a change in the physical address to which mail is to be sent.
Stock+Field Stores reserves the right to change the prize schedule at any time before a Sweepstakes period begins without notice.
All prizes are non-transferable from the entrant and no substitutions or cash redemptions may be made. Stock+Field Stores will not replace and cannot be held responsible for lost or stolen prizes. In the event of unavailability of a prize, Stock+Field Stores reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater retail value. Prize winners are individually responsible for all local, state, and federal taxes applicable to prize winnings, including taxes imposed on his/her income. Potential prize winners consent to the use of their name, likeness, and biographical information for the purpose of advertising at the discretion of Stock+Field Stores without further compensation, unless prohibited by law. Entrants are only eligible to win one of the three Sweepstakes prizes.
PRIZE CLAIMS AND NOTIFICATIONS
- Prize winners will be notified via the email address provided by the entrant at the time of entry with 7 days of drawing (the “Notification”). By accepting the prize, entrant agrees to allow Stock+Field to use their name, city and state for the purpose of marketing. If the prize winner is found to be ineligible, or is found to have violated these Official Rules, the individual will be disqualified, and another entrant will be selected from remaining qualified entries as the prize winner. All prizes will be delivered via the United States Postal Service, FedEx, or United Parcel Service of America, Inc (“UPS”), unless otherwise specified in the Prize Schedule.
- The value of all prize winnings is taxable as income, and the prize winner is solely responsible for any federal, state, local, or other taxes that become due with respect to the value of their respective prize. Stock+Field Stores is required to report the value of all prize winnings to the Internal Revenue Service (“IRS”) in the year the prize is received by the prize winner. All prizes will be reported to the IRS via a Form 1099.
- Prizes will be shipped to prize winners within sixty (60) days.
- In the event a prize is undeliverable, the prize winner may be disqualified from the Sweepstakes at the sole discretion of Stock+Field Stores.
There is a limit of one (1) eligible entry per household per Sweepstakes Period. Entries exceeding this limit will be removed from contention before drawing, and at the sole discretion of Stock+Field Stores, all entries belonging to the violating entrant may be disqualified from participation in current and future sweepstakes, for reasons including, but not limited to: cheating, deception, other unfair playing methods (including the use of automated or semi-automated entry methods), or any action determined by Stock+Field Stores to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes.
- Entrants assume all risk of loss, damage, destruction, delay, or misdirection of sweepstakes materials provided to or by Stock+Field Stores.
- Stock+Field Stores reserves the right to modify, delay, suspend, cancel, or terminate the Sweepstakes at any time and for any reason.
- Winning a prize constitutes permission for Stock+Field Stores to use the entrant’s name and address (city & state) for the purposes of advertising, promotion, and/or publicity of Stock+Field Stores, its partners, Stock+Field.com, and this Sweepstakes, without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- Stock+Field Stores reserves the right to disqualify an entrant that, at the sole discretion of Stock+Field Stores, has violated Entry Limitations rules.
- Stock+Field Stores will not tolerate attempts to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass other entrants, sponsors, or Stock+Field Stores employees. At the sole direction of Stock+Field Stores, entrants found to be violating this policy may be disqualified from any and all current and future Sweepstakes.
- Any attempt by a person to deliberately damage or undermine the legitimate operation and integrity of the Sweepstakes may be in violation of criminal and civil laws, and should such an attempt be made, Stock+Field Stores reserves the right to seek remedies and damages (including attorney’s fees) from any such person, to the fullest extent of the law.
- By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants hereby agree to allow Stock+Field Stores to use collected data for internal development and analytics.
- By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants hereby agree to join Stock+Field Stores’ email list.
A complete list of prize winners will be posted to our website following the Sweepstakes Period.