FIREARMS ORDERING GUIDELINES
As a licensed federal firearms dealer, Tea Olive I, LLC d/b/a STOCK+FIELD℠ (“STOCK+FIELD”) complies with all federal, state, and local background check and screening requirements.
While firearms can be ordered online, they can only be picked up at a STOCK+FIELD store after all applicable government requirements, including background checks, are fulfilled. You should check your applicable federal, state, and local laws before attempting to acquire a firearm.
How To Order:
- When you have found the item(s) you want, select "Pick Up In Store" and select the STOCK+FIELD Store where you would like to pick up your items.
- Provide the zip code for your state of residency. You can only add items to your cart that you are permitted to purchase in your state of residency.
- Availability of pickup location depends on whether the items you order are allowed to be sold by STOCK+FIELD in that location or not.
- Review and agree to our Firearm Ordering & Policies Agreement.
- If you do not agree, you may cancel out without adding the item to your cart.
- Complete the checkout process.
- Your local jurisdiction may impose an additional background-check fee or firearm tax that you will need to pay at the time of pickup.
IN STORE PICKUP PROCESS & REQUIREMENTS
- Once you have placed your order, you will receive an email notifying you that you need to come to the store to begin the acquisition process, including the background check. Bring the original form of payment in addition to your government-issued photo identification so we can validate your order, identity, age, and current residency address. You will have 4 days to begin this process. Failure to do so may result in the order being cancelled. **NOTE: Your state of residence or local jurisdiction may have a specific license or permit requirement. If so, you must possess the required credentials before you may take possession of the firearm. Please check your applicable federal, state, or local laws if you have any questions.
- You will be asked to record your current residence address on ATF Form 4473, Firearms Transaction Record. If the address on your government-issued photo identification does not match your current residence address, you must bring another government-issued document with you for address verification. Examples of other government documents include: vehicle registration, vehicle title, hunting license or voter identification card.
- For non-Illinois residents, once your paperwork is completed we will, in accordance with local, state and federal law, complete the required background check. Only upon successful completion of the background check and necessary paperwork will the sale be completed.
For questions regarding your firearm purchase, please contact your nearest STOCK+FIELD store. Firearms must be picked up at the store from where they were ordered. Any other items in your order will need to be picked up at the store you have selected for those other items.
- Illinois residents will follow the same In Store Pickup Process & Requirements mentioned above, plus the state and local requirements outlined below.
- Buyer must possess a valid FOID card. Unless specifically exempted by statute, any Illinois resident who acquires or possesses firearms or firearm ammunition within the State must have in his or her possession a valid FOID card issued in his or her name.
- Buyer must verify local firearm ordinance requirements.
- Buyer must display valid FOID card to Stock+Field prior to handling firearm.
- Buyer must complete Federal Form ATF 4473.
- Stock+Field notifies the Illinois State Police (ISP), Firearms Services Bureau to perform a background check in accordance with state and federal laws.
- Stock+Field receives an "Approval" from ISP to transfer the firearm.
- Buyer must abide by the State of Illinois waiting period before taking possession of the firearm. The waiting period for a long or hand gun is 72 hours.
- Upon taking possession of the firearm, the firearm must be unloaded and enclosed in a case to transport.
A Firearm Owner’s Identification (FOID) application can be downloaded from the Illinois State Police web site at www.isp.state.il.us.
Important Restrictions and Terms
- Firearm transfer and use is subject to government regulation. It is your ultimate responsibility to ensure you are in compliance with all regulations that apply to the purchase of firearms and ammunition.
- Orders that contain firearms must be placed and paid for by the actual recipient of the firearm(s).
- You will be required to present the original form of payment at the time you come in to complete the necessary transfer process. Failure to present this payment could result in the order being cancelled.
- Once the Background Check email has been sent, you will have 4 days to come to the store to begin the process. Failure to do so may result in your order being cancelled.
- Handgun, Pistol-grip shotgun, receiver, or frame buyers must be 21 years of age or older, and a resident of the state where the transfer will occur.
- Long gun buyers must be 18 years of age or older and a resident of the state where the transfer will occur.
- We cannot sell some items in certain jurisdictions.
- Firearms are sold only as equipped. We do not add to or take away from the manufacturer’s configuration.
FEES, TAXES, AND RETURNS
- State and local jurisdictions can impose additional fees or taxes that must be paid prior to taking ownership of your firearm. These fees may include background check fees and local taxes.
- When you receive the firearm at a STOCK+FIELD store, please inspect the firearm before accepting the transfer.
- Once you complete the applicable government transfer process and accept firearm possession, the firearm cannot be returned to STOCK+FIELD. STOCK+FIELD DOES NOT ACCEPT RETURNS OF ANY FIREARMS.
Warning: You must be 18 years or older to purchase rifle or shotgun ammunition and 21 years of age or older to purchase handgun ammunition. All ammunition must be picked up in store. STOCK+FIELD will not ship ammunition. All federal, state and local laws apply. No refunds or exchanges on ammunition. All Sales are FINAL. For safety and legal reasons, we cannot and do not accept returns on ammunition. Always make sure you are using the correct ammunition for your specific firearm.
Attention: Residents of Illinois and Ohio, please check your local laws for restrictions prior to ordering any ammunition products.
CHANGES TO GUIDELINES
These Guidelines are subject to change at any time at STOCK+FIELD’s discretion.
Last Updated 8/11/2019