- Contains high protein forage and grain soybeans, high protein forage peas, succulent buckwheat and sunflowers.
- High protein food plot in spring and summer.
- High energy food plot for fall and winter.
- Can be planted May thru August in the northern U.S. and March thru September in the southern U.S.
- When planting in the fall plant at least 60 days before the first expected frost.
- Best planted with a drill, but if a drill is not available, broadcast the seeds and then drag them into the soil.
- Available in 20 lb. bag which plants 1/2 acre.
Manufacturer's Part Number: #20RZ
Big R SKU: #882303
All serious whitetail hunters are looking for ways to increase their chances of scoring on a trophy buck. Antler King’s RED ZONE is a food plot designed to do just that! RED ZONE is comprised of 2 varieties of forage and grain soybeans, a variety of forage peas, a variety of buckwheat and more! RED ZONE will mature at different periods throughout the year, offering a food plot the deer will crave during the spring, summer, fall and winter. If you can only plant one food plot this year, you need to plant RED ZONE!