- Cash Purchases – When accompanied by a sales receipt credit will be issued as
merchandise credit or a cash refund.
- Check Purchases – When accompanied by a sales receipt credit will be issued as a merchandise credit
or as a cash refund. Management has the right to withhold returns for 7-10 business days on a purchase paid for by check.
- Debit Card Purchases – When accompanied by a sales receipt credit will be issued as a merchandise credit, returned in cash, or returned to the original card used.
- Credit Card Purchases – When accompanied by a sales receipt credit will be issued as a merchandise credit or can be returned back to the original card used.
- Gift Card Purchases – When accompanied by a sales receipt the credit will be issued as a merchandise credit or re-issued back in the form of a gift card.
*Return Policy is subject to change without notice. All returns should be accompanied by a receipt. A photo ID is required for all exchanges and returns. Management reserves the right to refuse or reduce the value of any return based on the condition of the item and the packaging of the item being returned.Click here to download Big R's Return Policy as a PDF.
- PayPal Purchases – Orders placed with PayPal as a payment method will not be refunded at any of our stores, Please contact customer service for any order refunds regarding Paypal.
- In-Store Charge Purchases – When accompanied by a sales receipt the credit will be issued as a merchandise credit or returned back to the in-store charge account.
- Gift Receipt Purchases – A merchandise credit will be issued for the amount
in which the item was purchased.
- Red and Green Tagged items are eligible for exchange or merchandise credit only.
Some Red and Green Tagged items may be sold final if indicated as such on receipt or if sold during a special red/green tag sales event.
- If no sales receipt is present at the time of return a merchandise credit will be issued
for the lowest sale price the item has been sold within the last 6 months.
- All sales final on all cut merchandise such as carpet runner, chain, rope, etc.
- No returns or exchanges will be accepted on any Firearms or any type of ammunition.
- On Online Orders, shipping costs will be refunded only if the product that was shipped was incorrect due to Big R error.
- Clothing may be returned only if in new, unwashed, unworn condition,
and only if original garment tags are present.
- The customer must send all Eden Pure products back to the manufacturer for refunds or replacements.
- Big R’s Price-Match Promise – Big R will price match all local competitor ads. The item must be the exact same item (including brand & model) in order to qualify. The competitor must have the item in stock in order to qualify for the price match. All coupons and percentages off are excluded. Price match only includes those ad items for brick and mortar stores. Excludes internet pricing, one-of-a-kinds, and discounted merchandise. Big R reserves the right to limit quantities.
- Sale Price Adjustments – Sale price adjustments will be allowed during the sale of an item when the item was purchased up to 14 days prior to the sale. A merchandise credit will be issued for the credit balance of the adjustment. Sale price adjustments do not apply to end of season discounts, closeout items, some special sales events, and flier items from other retailers.
- Defective Merchandise – A sales receipt is required for all defective returns. Defectives will be handled on a case by case basis as manufacturers set different terms for us to take back and give credit on defective merchandise. Please check your packaging as in many instances the customer is to contact the manufacturer direct with defective merchandise.