See How You Can Save On What's In Store At Big R This Week!   Click Here To See Our Latest Flyer!

Home / Pet / Dog / Treats / Breath Bites For Dogs 21 Ct.

Breath Bites For Dogs 21 Ct
Breath Bites For Dogs 21 Ct

PetNaturals® of Vermont Breath Bites For Dogs 21 Ct.

New

Was $9.79Add to Bucket to see priceWhy can't we show you the best price?

Please select a valid quantity and/or size.

Breath Bites for Dogs is designed to freshen breath and reduce fecal odor in dogs, all in a delicious chew.

Manufacturer's Part Number: #0700721.021

Big R SKU: #2666487212

Breath Bites are delicious chews that help get rid of doggy breath and help flush out toxins to reduce fecal odor. Breath Bites include unique ingredients, such as Champignon Mushroom extract (Champex™ brand), which extensively studied for its ability to suppress odor causing toxins in the intestines. Cinnamon supports a healthy bacterial balance in the mouth, important in dealing with bad breath, and spirulina has a beneficial deodorizing effect.
Lifestage:Adult
Pet Size:All
Flavor:Chicken Liver
Ingredients:Active Ingredients per 1 Chew:
Spirulina........................100 mg
Yielding Chlorophyll........2 mg
Parsley..........................70 mg
Champignon Mushroom Extract (Champex™ brand)..............................30 mg
Yucca Schidigera Extract.....10 mg
Cinnamon Powder...............10 mg

Inactive Ingredients:
Brewers Yeast, Calcium Sulfate, Canola Oil, Chicken Liver Flavor, Citric Acid, Glycerin, Maltodextrin, Mixed Tocopherols, Propionic Acid, Rosemary Extract, Silicon Dioxide, Sodium Alginate, Soy Lecithin, Vegetable Oil.
Instructions:Give 1 chew per 50 lbs daily. For best results use daily and give between meals.
CAUTION:Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven.
CAUTION:If animal’s condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian. Store in a cool, dry place. For use in dogs only.
WARNING:For animal use only.
WARNING:Keep out of reach of children and animals. Your pet may consider this a treat. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.

No reviews yet

Be the first to write a review.