• For use in residential lawns
• One application kills and prevents all season (up to 4 months)
• Often recommended for lawns as part of the Scotts Lawn Care Plan
• Improved killing power, kills 25% more grub types vs original GrubEx
• Apply Spring to early Summer, before insects hatch, to prevent turf damage
Manufacturer's Part Number: #222518
Big R SKU: #3224799610
How To Use:
• 1. Set and fill spreader.
• 2. Apply to dry lawn. Water in thoroughly (approximately 1 inch) to activate.
• 3. Clean-up - sweeping product from hard surfaces onto the lawn keeps product on the grass.
• People or pets may re-enter lawn once grass has dried.
What It Controls:
• White grubs (including larvae of):
- Japanese beetles
- Asiatic garden beetles
- Aphodius spp.
- European chafers
- Green June beetles
- May/June beetles
- Nothern masked chafters
- Oriental beetles
- Southern masked chafters
•Caterpillars (such as/including):
- Sod webworms
•Annual bluegrass weevils
• Billbug grubs
• Crane fly larvae