• The Raid Ant and Roach Outdoor Fresh Aerosol features a broad spray pattern that you can use to spray directly on ants and roaches or use to spray their nests and hiding spots
• The spray kills on contact and leaves no lingering odors
• Once sprayed, the ready-to-use aerosol continues to kill bugs for up to 4 weeks and is suitable for indoor and outdoor use
Raid® Ant & Roach Killer kills on contact and keeps killing with residual action for up to four weeks. It leaves no lingering chemical odor. This easy-to-use spray ensures complete coverage of the areas that ants, roaches and other listed bugs may be infesting.
• Imiprothrin (0.060%)
• Cypermethrin (0.100%)
• Other Ingredients (99.840%)
• Remove people and pets from area of treatment
• Wash hands thoroughly with soap and water after handling
• If on skin or clothing: Take off contaminated clothing. Rinse skin immediately for 15-20 minutes.
• If swallowed: Immediately call a poison control center or doctor. Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by a poison control center or doctor. Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person.
• The product contains water. Do not apply in or on electrical equipment due to shock hazard.
• Hot line number: For 24-hour emergency assistance (human or animal) or chemical emergency assistance (spill, leak, fire, or accident) call 1-800-558-5252
Have product with you when you call or go for treatment.Click to view full label here
Use indoors only
• Shake well before using
• Hold container upright
• Point spray opening toward surface and press button firmly
• Hold about 18 In. from surface being sprayed
• Spray until surfaces are wet
• Cover or remove exposed foods, dishes, utensils and food handling equipment
• Exit area immediately and remain outside the treated area until sprays have dried
• Allow spray to dry completely for residual kill effects
Repeat treatment as necessary
• If empty: Place in trash or recycle if available
• If partially filled: Call your local solid waste agency or call 1-800-529-3394 for disposal instructions
• Never place unused product down any drain
Tips & Tricks
• Clean up food spills
• Store food in sealed, airtight containers
• Avoid leaving dirty dishes in the sink
• Wipe down sticky jars (honey, jam, etc.) before placing them in the pantry
• Regularly sweep and mop floors. Especially in the rooms where food is eaten