• DO NOT use on pets
• DO NOT apply while it is raining
• Ortho's Most Powerful Insect Killer!
• Keeps termites away up to 5 years in areas treated*!
• For broadcast insects- makes 32 Gal. and treats 5,300 Sq. Ft.
• Learn more about detecting, preventing, and treating for pests
Manufacturer's Part Number: #0194160
Big R SKU: #7154919416
• 16 Oz. bottle: For termites- makes 5 Gal. and treats up to 37.5 Ft.
• Soil in the vicinity of wells, cisterns or ponds should not be treated
• Use as a preventive treatment to create a barrier, keeping termites out
• Use on foundations, wood piles, fences, tree stumps and stored lumber
• DO NOT treat structures that contain cisterns, wells, French drains or sump systems
• Use around home foundations, wooden structures, decks fence or mailbox posts, wood piles and stored lumber
• For those situations, contact your County Cooperative Extension Agent or consult a commercial pest control service
• DO NOT use on edible or ornamental plants. Spray drift onto these plants should be rinsed off immediately with water
• DO NOT treat soil that is water saturated or frozen, or in any conditions where run-off or movement from the treatment area (site) is likely to occur
• Reapplication for subterranean termites should only be made when there has been a disruption of the chemical barrier in the soil due to construction, excavation, landscaping, etc.
• Controls: Insects: Termites, Ants (including carpenter ant, red harvester, pavement, odorous pyramid, argentine and pharaoh), carpenter bees, beetles, boxelder bugs, centipedes, chiggers, crickets, earwigs, firebrats, fleas, German cockroaches, house flies, hornets, millipedes, scorpions, silverfish, sowbugs, spiders (including black widow and brown recluse), springtails, ticks, wasps, wood destroying beetles and yellow jackets
• Active Ingredient: 2.4% bifenthrin