See How You Can Save On What's In Store At Big R This Week! Click Here To See Our Latest Flyer!
• The repellent is odorless and no chemicals need to be sprayed on your skin
• Simply clip it on the waist line of your pants to protect yourself from mosquitoes
• The package includes two clip-on insect repellant refills which deliver head to toe protection for 12 hours each
Formulated with 31.2% Metofluthrin – provides up to 12 hours of protection against mosquitoes.
Manufacturer's Part Number: #70319
Big R SKU: #4650070319
It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling. Read and follow all directions and precautions on this product label.
To prepare unit:
1. Remove one mosquito repellent refill from its packaging. Do not touch treated refill cloth when inserting or removing the refill.
2. Hold tab. Insert refill into the unit orange side up. Wash hands thoroughly and immediately after handling the refill.
3. Lock refill in place by twisting the top until refill slot is completely closed to “O”.
To operate unit:
4. Turn on the unit by twisting the top all the way to “” until the fan turns on.
5. Clip the unit to your belt, pants/shorts waistband, purse or place in any other convenient location next to you.
6. Red LED light will turn on to indicate when there are approximately 3 hours of refill and battery remaining. When you no longer feel air blowing from the unit and the red LED light turns off, insert a new refill and new AAA batteries.
7. When finished using the unit, twist the top to “O”.
HAZARDS TO HUMANS AND DOMESTIC ANIMALS: CAUTION: Harmful if swallowed, inhaled, or absorbed through the skin. Avoid contacting skin, eyes, or clothing with treated refill cloth. Avoid breathing vapor. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum, or using tobacco. Remove and wash contaminated clothing before reuse. Store away from food, beverages and pet food. Do not use indoors or in enclosed spaces. Do not touch unit with metal instruments or wet hands. Do not allow materials of any kind to cover the unit while it is in use. Replace refill only when unit is off.
Call a poison control center or doctor immediately for treatment advice.
Have product container or label with you when calling a poison control center or doctor or going for treatment.
For additional information in case of emergency, call toll free 1-800-558-5252.
Be sure to wash hands after handling.
Do not apply to water.
PHYSICAL & CHEMICAL HAZARDS:
Do not pry open or probe into unit with any instrument or tool. Use only with two 1.5 volt AAA alkaline batteries. Do not cover the unit when in use or place it near sources of heat or ignition. Do not store near heat or open flame. Do not put batteries in fire or mutilate. Batteries may burst or release toxic materials.
Store in a cool, dry place away from heat or flame in an area inaccessible to children.
Non-refillable refill. Before disposing, fully use up the refill according to the label. Do not refill or reuse the refill. If empty: Place the refill in the trash or offer for recycling if available. If refill remains partially unused: Call your local solid waste agency or 1-800-529-3394 for disposal instructions. Never place unused product down any indoor or outdoor drain.