See How You Can Save On What's In Store At Big R This Week! Click Here To See Our Latest Flyer!
• 3/4 HP; max. flow rate is 535 Gallons Per Hour; at 100 Ft. (50 PSI)
• Corrosion-resistant stainless steel motor enclosure, diffusers, intake screen and check valve
• High efficiency, hermetically sealed motor is thermally protected to prevent overheating
• 1-1/4 In. NPT discharge designed to fit most applications
• Submersible design eliminates the need for priming and provides quiet operation
• Torque Arrestor needed for installation (sold separately)
Manufacturer's Part Number: #T75S10-2
Big R SKU: #5475700096
Well pumps are used to deliver water from an underground water source to your home. We offer 3 types of well pumps:
shallow well jet pumps, convertible well jet pumps and deep well submersible pumps. Shallow well jet and convertible
well jet pumps are NOT submersible and are usually placed outside the well in a well housing. Deep well submersible
pumps are submerged inside your well, and provide water from depths greater than 100 Ft.
• Durable construction components for long life.
• Deep well submersible pumps can accommodate well depths up to 300 Ft.