• Strongest, most versatile adhesive available
• Paintable once cured
• Temperature resistant – remains flexible, even in extreme temperatures
• Dries clear
• Abrasion resistant – great for bonding items subject to vibration
• Waterproof – bond remains secure even when exposed to water
Manufacturer's Part Number: #150012
Big R SKU: #369810
Amazing GOOP Plumbing is ideal for sealing everything around the house from sink traps and porcelain fixtures to shower tiles and plastic pipes. It's completely waterproof and sticks to virtually any surface with a toughness that's superior to any other brand out there. Use on everything from copper to glass to vinyl!
INSTRUCTIONS FOR SAFE USEFollow these step-by-step directions when using Amazing GOOP Plumbing:
Read directions and test small area before use.
1. Surface should be clean, dry, and free from dirt. For best results, roughen surface before use.
2. Puncture seal in neck of tube using pointer cap. Product can be used between 50 and 90 °F / 10 and 32 °C.
3. Apply directly to each surface to be bonded or repaired. Allow to partially cure approximately 2 minutes before mating surfaces. Hardens by solvent evaporation and forms an immediate bond that is difficult to reposition after both adhesive-coated surfaces are placed in contact with each other and sufficient pressure is exerted to establish full contact.
4. Allow repair to cure for 24 hours. Depending on materials and temperature, maximum strength may not be reached for 48 to 72 hours.
5. For future easy cap removal, apply a thin coat of petroleum jelly to the threads of the tube before replacing the cap.
6. Clean uncured adhesive with acetone or citrus-based solvents. Cured material may be removed by cutting or scraping.