• Brand " VP Pellet Pipe"
• Diameter X Length In Inches : 3 X 24
Manufacturer's Part Number: #3VP-24
Big R SKU: #5371316615
• Engineered for pellet and corn burning stoves.
• Coupling joint connects in seconds to assure joint integrity.
• Gasketed joint design.
• Painted pipe lengths available for interior use.
• Inner wall 304 stainless steel, outer wall paintable galvanized.
• Rolled-over male end eliminates sharp edges.
• 3" clearance to combustibles.
• Removable tee cap for inspection and cleaning.
• Internal spacing bead assures uniform insulating air space between pipe walls.
• Tested and listed by Underwriters' Laboratories, INC., in accordance with UL-641 Standard for Low Temperature Venting Systems, and applicable requirements from UL-103 Standard for Residential Type and Building Heating Appliance Chimneys.
• When installed according to Selkirk installation instructions, complies with National Safety Standards such as NFPA-211.
• Rated for flue temperatures up to 570 degrees F.