• Drop forged, heat treated chrome vanadium steel
• Corrosion-resistant chrome plated finish
• Raised panel for added strength
• Precision machined 15-degree angled open ends and 12-point offset box ends
• Meets or exceeds ANSI standards
Manufacturer's Part Number: #1916
Big R SKU: #241352
The TEKTON Combination Wrench Set contains a versatile selection of the most commonly used sizes, in both Inch and Metric, and stored in a handy organizer rack. Made from forged and heat-treated chrome vanadium steel, they are built to perform. The open wrench ends are angled 15 degrees, allowing you to reach and turn fasteners in tight spaces. While the box ends offer the dual benefit of a 12-point configuration (needs only half the entry angle of 6-point) and a 15-degree offset (saves your knuckles). These wrenches meet or exceed ANSI standards.