• Wrench emits a click that can be heard and felt when the preset value is reached
• High-contrast, dual-range scale is easy to read, even in low light
• Reversible ratchet head drives in both directions and measures torque in clockwise direction
• Durable all-steel construction has no plastic parts to break or wear out
• Ships pre-calibrated to +/- 4% accuracy and ready to use
Manufacturer's Part Number: #24320
Big R SKU: #242048
Calibrated for Confidence
With a calibration of +/- 4%, you can confidently tighten fasteners to a vehicle or equipment manufacturer's torque specifications, preventing stressed, broken, or poorly secured parts.
Simple and Reliable
When the wrench's preset torque value is reached, a simple and reliable mechanical operation inside the handle produces a click you can hear and feel, alerting you to stop applying force.
The high-contrast, dual-range scale is easy to read, even in low light situations.
Built for consistent performance and years of dependable service, the mechanical design doesn't need batteries, and the all-steel construction has no plastic parts to break or wear out.