• Hear and feel wrench click when torque value is reached
• High-contrast dual range scale is easy to read in low light
• Durable all-steel construction with corrosion-resistant finish
• Reversible drive chrome vanadium steel ratchet head
• Knurled handle provides a sure, non-slip grip
Manufacturer's Part Number: #24335
Big R SKU: #523310
For cars, trucks, and SUVs, choose the dual range 10-150 ft./lb. (13.6-203.5 N/m) TEKTON 1/2 in. Drive Click Torque Wrench. It prevents damage to parts or fasteners caused by accidental over-tightening during reassembly. This simple, easy-to-use ratcheting wrench is ideal for do-it-yourselfers and professionals alike. Just twist the non-slip, knurled handle to specified torque value and lock in place. The high-contrast scale provides excellent visibility, even in low light. As you tighten fastener, you will hear and feel click when pre-set torque value is reached. At the click, fastener is properly tightened. There is no guesswork and no broken fasteners or damaged parts. The all-steel construction, chrome vanadium ratchet head and corrosion-resistant finish mean you can expect years of dependable service. Wrench is shipped pre-calibrated (+/- 4% accuracy) and ready to use.IMPORTANT: Please read and understand entire manual, including all safety information, before using torque wrench. Store at lowest setting when not in use.