See How You Can Save On What's In Store At Big R This Week! Click Here To See Our Latest Flyer!
• Medium-coarse, second-cut grade is ideal for deburring, shaping, and sharpening
• Round side with single-cut teeth puts a smooth finish on interior contours and holes
• Flat side with cross-cut teeth removes material quickly for fast rough-shaping of larger surfaces and edges
• Large, comfortable poly handle gives you a sure grip for controlled strokes and pressure
• Versatile machinist’s file can be used on metal, plastic, and wood
Manufacturer's Part Number: #6680
Big R SKU: #171435
Of medium coarseness, the second-cut TEKTON 10 in. Half-Round File is a versatile machinist’s file for working with metal, plastic, and wood. The single-cut teeth on the round side put a semi-smooth finish on interior contours and holes. Flip it over to the flat side, and the cross-cut teeth quickly remove more material with each stroke when you’re deburring, rough-shaping, and sharpening. A large, contoured poly handle gives you a comfortable, nonslip grip for controlled speed and pressure with every stroke.