Mechanic Pry Bars
Rolling Head Pry Bar
- Made from forged and hardened square bar stock
- Angled tip creates extra leverage point
- Sharpened chisel end slides into tight spaces
- Large comfortable poly handle
- Durable black oxide finish resists rust and corrosion
- Forged and hardened steel construction
- Durable enamel finish resists rust and corrosion
- Rolling head hook end delivers maximum leverage to pry or lift
- Slim tapered end with fine point tip positions and aligns parts
- 4 Pc. Pry Bars: 8, 12, 18, 24 In.
- 1 Pc. Rolling Head Pry Bar: 16 In
Manufacturer's Part Number: #3350
Big R SKU: #2020903350
Under the hood or around the shop, the TEKTON 5-pc. Mechanic Pry Bar Set has a wide range of sizes to pry, lift, position and align machinery and parts. Square shaft mechanic-style pry bars have an angled tip that offers an extra leverage point for working in narrow areas. Sharpened chisel tips easily slide into tight spaces to separate parts. Large contoured poly handles keep your hand comfortable even under high stress. This set also includes a 16 in. rolling head pry bar. It features a high-leverage hook end for prying or to lift heavy equipment and a tapered end with fine point to align parts for assembly.