• Sharp, angled pipe-wrench-style teeth offer a sure bite
• Undercut tongue and grooves interlock for superior joint strength
• Adjustable nut and bolt fastener can be set to desired tension
• Broad, rounded handle profile keeps your hand comfortable
• 5 in - 1/2 in jaw capacity
• 7 in - 1 in jaw capacity
• 10 in - 1-1/2 in jaw capacity
• 12-3/4 in - 2-1/4 in jaw capacity
• 16 in - 4-1/4 in jaw capacity
Manufacturer's Part Number: #37521
Big R SKU: #242062
Sharp teeth on each jaw are angled to work with the direction of operation, creating a high-leverage nonslip bite like a pipe wrench.
Interlocking Tongue and Grooves
Fully undercut and interlocking tongue and grooves won't slip or separate under high stress, providing superior joint strength and stability.
A nut and bolt fastener allows the operating tension to be adjusted if needed, and unlike permanent rivets it can be used to re-calibrate and maintain performance throughout service life.
A broad, rounded handle profile distributes force evenly across your hand to reduce stress and pressure. Slim nonslip grips add cushion and comfort without adding bulk.