• All-purpose curved jaws grip nuts and bolts, pipes, and bar stock
• Locks on with adjustable force for a custom grip that won't slip
• One-handed squeeze action and trigger release for quick repositioning
• Easy to operate, even with gloves on
• Classic, all-steel construction with forged and hardened jaws
• Anvil-type wire cutter snips soft or hard wire
Manufacturer's Part Number: #3706
Big R SKU: #242098
Combine the versatility of pliers, wrench, and clamp and you get the TEKTON Curved Jaw Locking Pliers.
With more gripping force than regular pliers, you get a sure handle on stubborn, slippery, and irregularly shaped parts.
Turn nuts and bolts like a wrench, but with the extra bite to loosen stripped fasteners. Locks onto pipes to prevent twisting while fittings are tightened or loosened.
A Helping Hand
Perfect clamp to hold parts in position for cutting, assembling, drilling, or welding. Set the capacity and the one-handed grip and release action quickly locks, unlocks, repositions, and locks again.