See How You Can Save On What's In Store At Big R This Week! Click Here To See Our Latest Flyer!
• Ratcheting gear pulley system allows for one handed effort to pull heavy loads
• Hardened all-steel construction with corrosion-resistant galvanized finish
• Laminated steel gear and locking pawl
• 7/32 In. aircraft-grade braided steel cable
• Self-closing safety latch hooks stay connected
• 21 In. high-leverage steel ratchet handle with cushioned non-slip grip
• Automatic notch-at-a-time tension letdown
Manufacturer's Part Number: #5546
Big R SKU: #2020905546
With a maximum rated capacity of 8,000 pounds and a safe working load of 4,000 pounds, the TEKTON 4 Ton Power Puller uses a ratcheting gear pulley system to pull heavy loads with one handed operation. It is ideal for use in construction, landscaping, and farm projects.
5/16 in. safety latch hooks are self-closing for secure use. Durable and strong 7/32 in. aircraft-grade braided steel cable has a maximum pull length of 7 ft. 3 in. Release the pawl for automatic, notch-at-a-time slow and safe tension letdown.
The hardened one piece frame all-steel construction with a corrosion-resistant galvanized finish is built to last. For added durability, the steel gear and locking pawl are laminated. The high-leverage, 21 in. steel ratchet handle with cushioned non-slip grip is comfortable to use.