• Beveled, high-carbon steel blade stays sharper longer
• Soft, non-slip rubber grips and a full-length poly handle increase comfort and control
• Hardened steel end cap safely tolerates blows from metal hammers
• Lacquer blade coating resists rust and lubricates for smooth cutting
• Ready-to-use sharpened blade is protected by a reusable cover
Manufacturer's Part Number: #67551
Big R SKU: #2020967551-A
High-Carbon Steel Blade
Forged from high-carbon steel, selected for its ability to hold an edge, the blade stays sharper longer, so you spend more time working and less time tuning up. A lacquer coating prevents rust and lubricates to glide smoothly through cuts.
For ultimate control, the full-size handle, featuring non-slip rubber surfaces, lets you comfortably grip it with your whole hand.
Hardened Steel Striking Cap
Designed for use with metal hammers, a hardened steel striking cap adds even more versatility, eliminating the need for special mallets, a common requirement for most woodworking chisels.
Protective Blade Cover
When the job is done, toolbox or tool belt storage is no problem—just slip on the protective cover to keep the blade sharp and ready for next time.