See How You Can Save On What's In Store At Big R This Week! Click Here To See Our Latest Flyer!
• Cuts straight or in wide curves
• High strength forged and heat treated carbon steel
• Precision-ground cutting edges are high frequency treated to increase hardness and durability
• Soft, two-layer, non-slip handle grips for extra comfort
• Designed for use with either left or right hand
• Meets or Exceeds ANSI/ASME Standards
Manufacturer's Part Number: #35105
Big R SKU: #2020903665
Designed to make straight cuts or wide, curving cuts to the left or right, these snips can be operated with either hand. Soft, two-layer, non-slip grips ease hand stress letting you comfortably exert more force and work longer without fatigue.
With a 3 in. cut length, they can handle up to 20 gauge cold rolled steel or 22 gauge stainless steel. For smooth, consistent performance and longer service life, cutting edges are precisely ground and hardened with a high-frequency process.
Forged from high-strength carbon steel and heat-treated to exacting specifications, these snips are made to meet or exceed all related ANSI/ASME standards.