• Built for years of use
• Easy pour bottom spout
• Includes (2) wooden semi-discs
• Approximate pulp capacity of 50 Lbs.
• 16 quart cage capacity (4.5 gallons)
Manufacturer's Part Number: #05-0101
Big R SKU: #3474200946
• Cage measures 14.5" tall by 12.25" diameter
• Legs may be bolted down for additional leverage
• A full pressing yields around 3 gallons of juice
• Food grade enameled steel base & hardwood construction
• Includes 10 wooden pressing blocks, with additional blocks available for purchase
• Heavy-duty, coated cast iron, double ratcheting head to press with greater pressure and ease
• Its cast-iron ratchet system and wooden cage makes easy work of crushing grapes, apples, and pears
• Even presses hard fruits like apples and pears into cider after using the Roma Apple & Fruit Crusher
• Use the Roma Apple & Fruit Crusher to crush apples, pears, and other hard fruits before pressing with the Roma Fruit & Wine Press
• Featured on Food Network’s Chef vs. City and the TODAY Show, our Fruit & Wine Press is an excellent addition to the well-outfitted kitchen
Weston Products LLC warrants to the ORIGINAL RETAIL PURCHASER of this product that if operated in accordance with the printed instruction accompanying it, then for a period of 1 year from the date of purchase, the product shall be free from defects in material and workmanship
The Warranty Card, along with a copy of the original receipt, must be received by Weston Products LLC within 30 days from purchase date for the warranty to apply. Failure to send the completely filled out Warranty Card along with a copy of the original receipt will void the warranty.
You will find your Warranty Card as well as additional warranty information in the back of the instruction manual.