• 6" wide rollers
• Clamps to most countertops
• Adjustable rollers for multiple thickness settings
• Includes attachment for cutting either fettuccine or spaghetti
• Heavy-duty construction and metal housing for a lifetime of use
Manufacturer's Part Number: #01-0201
Big R SKU: #3474200150
• Make fresh, homemade pasta just like your grandmother used to with this vintage-style pasta maker
• Simply prepare your dough, feed it through the rollers to make a sheet, then feed it through the cutter to shape your noodles
• This stainless steel, traditional style pasta machine comes with a fettuccine and spaghetti cutting attachment and has seven thickness settings
• Do not use water or soap to clean the machine
• Never wash the Pasta Machine or the Cutter Attachment with water, place it in water, or put it into the dishwasher
• Simply wipe it clean with a dry cloth
• To clean the inner surfaces of the Pasta Machine and the Cutter Attachment, pass a piece of dough through the Rollers and Cutters several times, making sure the dough touches all the surfaces, especially the sides where machine oil can accumulate. Discard this dough when finished
• Use a dry Pastry Brush to remove any flour or bits of dough from the hard to reach places
• Lightly sprinkle some flour on the Rollers and Cutters
• Using a dry brush, work the flour into the edges of the Pasta Machine and into the Cutter Attachment
• Brush all the flour away and wipe the machine clean again with a clean, dry cloth
• Occasionally oil the rollers with a small amount of vegetable oil
• Never insert knives between the rollers or cutters
Weston Products LLC warrants to the ORIGINAL RETAIL PURCHASER of this product that if operated in accordance with the printed instruction accompanying it, then for a period of 1 year from the date of purchase, the product shall be free from defects in material and workmanship.
The Warranty Card, along with a copy of the original receipt, must be received by Weston Products LLC within 30 days from purchase date for the warranty to apply
Failure to send the completely filled out Warranty Card along with a copy of the original receipt will void the warranty.
You will find your Warranty Card as well as additional warranty information in the back of the instruction manual.