• Dishwasher safe
• Made of BPA-free plastic
• Ergonomic rotating handle
• Container holds 4-6 whole garlic cloves at once
• Detachable compartment for safe storage of blades
• Lightweight and compact at 3.5" diameter x 5.75" tall
Manufacturer's Part Number: #16-0001-W
Big R SKU: #1067103185
• Put down that knife and ditch the old cheese grater!
• Simply insert a blade, drop in your ingredients, and rotate the handle
• Great for chopping nuts and making chocolate shavings
• This highly versatile 3-in-1 Grater grates garlic, shreds & slices cheese, and chops herbs
Includes 3 sets of stainless steel blades:
• Dual Action Cheese Blade for cheeses and chocolate
• Herb Blade Set for parsley, cilantro, basil, sage, mint, and even tea
• Garlic Blade Set for garlic, soft nuts, ginger, hard cheeses, shallots, or onions
• Assemble the appropriate blade set for the food item you wish to grate
• Fill the clear container with your food item so that when the spring-loaded pusher is inserted into the container and compressed, the contents of the container do not exceed the fill line
• Insert the spring-loaded pusher into the clear container
• Attach the handle by lining up the notches in the clear container with the grooves in the handle. Twist the handle clockwise until the groove and notch click into place
• To mince herbs, twist the handle clockwise
• To grind garlic, rotate the handle back and forth
• To shred cheese, turn the handle clockwise
• To slice cheese, turn the handle counter-clockwise
Weston Products LLC warrants to the ORIGINAL RETAIL PURCHASER of this product that if operated in accordance with the printed instruction accompanying it, then for a period of 1 year from the date of purchase, the product shall be free from defects in material and workmanship.
The Warranty Card, along with a copy of the original receipt, must be received by Weston Products LLC within 30 days from purchase date for the warranty to apply. Failure to send the completely filled out Warranty Card along with a copy of the original receipt will void the warranty.
You will find your Warranty Card as well as additional warranty information in the back of the instruction manual.