• Extreme Flex - remains flexible, even in extreme temperatures
• UV Resistant - resists yellowing or cracking when exposed to direct sunlight
• Abrasion resistant – great for bonding items subject to vibration
• Waterproof – bond remains secure even in the wettest road conditions
• Dries clear - paintable after fully cured
Manufacturer's Part Number: #160012
Big R SKU: #369800
Amazing GOOP Automotive & RV has been formulated to permanently repair and seal just about any material found in cars and RVs. Weatherproof and UV resistant, it won't crack or break under stress, road vibration or extreme temperatures. Use it to repair fiberglass, fabric, glass, metal, wood, most plastics and many more materials. Automotive & RV is also great for coating battery terminals.
INSTRUCTIONSFollow these step-by-step directions when using Amazing GOOP Automotive & RV:
Read directions and test small area before use.
1. Surface should be clean, dry, and free from dirt. For best results, roughen surface before use.
2. Puncture seal in neck of tube using pointer cap. Product can be used between 50 and 90 °F / 10 and 32 °C.
3. Apply directly to each surface to be bonded or repaired. Allow to partially cure approximately 2 minutes before mating surfaces. Hardens by solvent evaporation and forms an immediate bond that is difficult to reposition after both adhesive-coated surfaces are placed in contact with each other and sufficient pressure is exerted to establish full contact.
4. Allow repair to cure for 24 hours. Depending on materials and temperature, maximum strength may not be reached for 48 to 72 hours.
5. For future easy cap removal, apply a thin coat of petroleum jelly to the threads of the tube before replacing the cap.
6. Clean uncured adhesive with acetone or citrus-based solvents. Cured material may be removed by cutting or scraping.